InexComp Boards (the “Website”, the “Store”, “boards.inexpensivecomputers.net”) is this website, located at https://boards.inexpensivecomputers.net.
Inexpensive Computers (“we”, “us”, “InexComp”) is the legal entity managing the Store. Inexpensive Computers is a Washington sole proprietorship. InexComp can be contacted via email at email@example.com, or via physical mail at the following address: Dmitry Kudriavtsev, 700 NW Gilman Blvd # 107, Issaquah, WA 98027.
Types of data we collect
- We collect information on the usage of the Website. Information on your browser, IP address, and other properties of your device may be stored in server logs or other locations. Data on usage of the Website may be gathered by Google Analytics and stored by Google.
- We collect contact and personal information. When you register an account, make a transaction, or provide other types of personal data to the Website, the information you provide may be stored and processed.
- We collect information that you submit or post. This includes comments and reviews.
How we use your data
- Data on the usage of the Website is used to improve the functionality of the Website, diagnose technical issues, and for other purposes.
- Contact and personal information is used to fulfill orders, to notify users of events (for example, order progress), and for other purposes.
- Information that you submit and post is displayed to other users and stored internally in the Website. It may be used for other purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Additional cookies may be stored by Google Analytics.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Data on usage of the Website may be gathered by Google Analytics and stored by Google.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, review, or place an order, the data and metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can fulfill orders, approve comments automatically, and for internal analytics and tracking.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, have left comments, or have placed an order, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Data on usage of the Website may be gathered by Google Analytics and stored by Google.